Ages 15-22, 1:1 therapist-to-client ratio
• Language, communication, & social skills
• Applied Academic Readiness, self-help, and behavior
• Detailed, daily communication log
• 1 Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for every 6 cases
• Texas Education Agency Approved nonpublic facility
• Parent and sibling trainings emphasized
• We bill for insurance (if eligible)
• We provide extensive Individualized Treatment Plans as well as quarterly, detailed progress reports to each client
• We provide technology-intensive programming (iPad usage)
• Weekly outings for community activities such as recycling, working out, grocery shopping, etc.
• Job skill training
• Job site opportunities (we have partnerships with companies such as Memorial Hermann, Walgreens, HEB and Lifetime Fitness)
• We work on generalizing skills within the community. Our therapists will accompany you and help facilitate medical treatments, haircuts, etc.
• We provide van transportation to and from inclusion opportunities and to field trips
Including Kids, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color or ethnic or national origin in the administration of its policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or any other programs which it administers.