LUNCH & LEARN
Complimentary lunch provided!
Presented by Leslie McEnery, BCBA
This workshop is designed to help parents, caregivers, and direct care staff begin the toilet training process for young children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder without significant motor impairments.
This workshop will include/cover:
- Developmental milestones
- Pre-requisite skills needed
- Current research
- Practical advice on getting started toilet training
- How to navigate challenges
- Promoting successful generalization and maintenance
- Opportunities to ask questions
- Leave with a variety of materials
April 6th, 2018
from 12 – 1:30 PM
Including Kids Autism Center
18401 Timber Forest Dr.
Humble, TX 77346