Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians:
Schedule & Responsibilities
- Full-time time hours guaranteed (M-F, approximate hrs 8:00-4:00) with optional increased hours in our Community Outreach programs as positions are available
- Implement behavior modification techniques and proactive strategies to help children, adolescents, & young adults gain the skills they need to be successful in language/communication, social skills, functional living, behavior & more!
- Collect behavior & skill acquisition data
- Make learning fun!
- Salary is determined by technician level, degrees, certifications and experience. Level of experience determines level of technician in which employee starts
Benefits (full time position only)
- 5 weeks of scheduled paid time off (following our local school district’s calendar)
- 1 additional week of PTO (accrues throughout year)
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision Benefit packages
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities (coursework within our field)
Including Kids has been established since 2003. We started by servicing 10 children and their families and now serve upwards of 150 children per year! Accredited as a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence since 2016! We believe that our employees are vital to our success!
Are you interested in making a difference? If yes, please begin by answering a few questions.