- Our Programs & Services
- About Us
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
What are the Benefits of Volunteering at InKids?
Volunteers make a difference
Our success depends on the partnership between our volunteers, families and our staff. Making an impact might not take as much time as you think! Volunteers come to InKids on a search to help others, meet people, and to use their skills, talents and experience. There are many opportunities to utilize individual gifts and the time commitment is flexible. Whatever your schedule and availability is, we have a volunteering opportunity to fit in with your life!
Why volunteer here at InKids?
- To enrich our programs.
- To help dispel existing myths about autism to both the general public and the media.
- To develop relationships you will never forget.
- To encourage change and hope in our lives and society.
- To teach the skills and resources necessary to continually develop and be an active participant in our communities.
- To give us guidance and input to improve our organization.
What InKids will give to you:
- A job description for your assignment.
- Appropriate assignments commiserate with your skills, interests, availability, and training.
- Appreciation and recognition of the work you do at InKids.
- Orientation, training, and proper supervision over the jobs you accept.
- Proper planning and coordination to make the most of your time here at InKids.
We always listen and appreciate your suggestions about improvements to the InKids volunteer program.
InKids will do our best to make this known as “a great place to volunteer!”
For on-site volunteer opportunities, please contact Tammy Smith Director of Admissions & Student Affairs | send email