(ages 2-9, 1:1 therapist-to-client ratio with the goal of
preparing your child for inclusion)
• Language, communication, & social skills
• Executive functioning
• Cognitive/Academic Readiness skills, self-help, and behavior
• Detailed, daily communication log
• 1 BCBA for every 5-7 cases (Industry Standard is 1 to 12-15 cases)
• TEA Approved
• Parent and sibling trainings emphasized
• We bill for insurance (if eligible).
• We provide extensive Individualized Treatment Plans as well as quarterly, detailed progress reports to each client.
• We provide technology-intensive programming (iPad usage).
• We work on generalizing skills within the community. Our therapists will accompany you and help facilitate medical treatments, haircuts, etc.
• We offer wraparound programming, services for the whole family, not just the child.
• We provide van transportation to and from inclusion opportunities and to field trips.
• Including Kids Parent Group Membership
• Registered Nurse on site
• Friday Pizza Days
• Annual School Pictures
• Celebration of holidays with parent involvement
STRIDES CURRICULUM OPPORTUNITIES
Preparation for inclusion opportunities at our Bridge Site Programs located at partnering private schools
INCLUSION READINESS SKILLS:
– sitting in a group
– working for longer periods of time with less reinforcement
– maintaining appropriate behavior
– working on basic social skills like requesting and responding to peers.
Including Kids, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color or ethnic or national origin in the administration of its policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or any other programs which it administers.