(ages 14-22, 1:1 therapist-to-client ratio with the goal of preparing your child for inclusion)
• Language, communication, & social skills
• Applied Academic Readiness, self-help, and behavior
• Detailed, daily communication log
• 2 BCBA Case Supervisors on staff
• TEA Approved
• Parent and sibling trainings emphasized
• We bill for insurance (if eligible).
• We provide extensive Individualized Treatment Plans as well as quarterly, detailed progress reports to each client.
• We provide technology-intensive programming (iPad usage).
• Weekly outings to work out
• Weekly community activities
• Weekly trips to the Recycling Center
• Weekly shopping trips to purchase lunch items for the week
• Job skill training
• Job site opportunities (currently we have partnerships with Memorial Hermann, Walgreens, HEB and Lifetime Fitness)
• We work on generalizing skills within the community. Our therapists will accompany you and help facilitate medical treatments, haircuts, etc.
• We provide van transportation to and from inclusion opportunities and to field trips.
Including Kids, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color or ethnic or national origin in the administration of its policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or any other programs which it administers.