(ages 9-12, 1:1 therapist-to-client ratio with the goal of preparing your child for inclusion)
• Language, communication, & social skills
• Shaping, reinforcement, task analysis and token systems as needed for each child
• Cognitive/Academic Readiness skills, self-help, and behavior
• Small group environment and traditional one-to-one learning to prepare for other settings
• Detailed, daily communication log
• 1 BCBA for every 6 cases (Industry Standard is 1 to 12-15 cases)
• TEA Approved
• Parent and sibling trainings emphasized
• We bill for insurance (if eligible).
• We provide extensive Individualized Treatment Plans as well as quarterly, detailed progress reports to each client.
• We provide technology-intensive programming (iPad usage).
• We work on generalizing skills within the community. Our therapists will accompany you and help facilitate medical treatments, haircuts, etc.
• We offer wraparound programming, services for the whole family, not just the child.
• We provide van transportation to and from inclusion opportunities and to field trips.
• Including Kids Parent Group Membership
• Registered Nurse on site
• Friday Pizza Days
• Annual School Pictures
• Celebration of holidays with parent involvement
OTHER LEAP OPPORTUNITIES
ALLY (Advancement of Learning & Leadership in Young Adults) Program, a peer ‘buddy’ system to increase social awareness through observational learning by interacting with typically developing peers in a typical classroom setting
Community & Inclusion Outings
– Summer Inclusion Programming (Enrollment in Discovery College at Lonestar College Kingwood)
– Enrollment in local Vacation Bible Schools to improve social interaction with typical peers
– Enrollment in local sports camps
Including Kids, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color or ethnic or national origin in the administration of its policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or any other programs which it administers.