Caring for Children with Autism
FREE Babysitting Course
Participants will learn:
– Information about autism and developmental delays
– How to care for kids of all ages
– How to deal with difficult situations
– How to react responsibly to medical emergencies and injuries
– How to entertain children with fun and safe activities
Saturday, January 27th, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, at Including Kids, Inc.
18401 Timber Forest Dr
Humble, TX 77346
RSVP by Wednesday, January 24th
SPACE IS LIMITED.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
This class is for anyone wanting to offer respite care to parents who have children with autism and other developmental delays and stand out as a care provider.